The new headquarters for Utility Trailer, a family-owned business operating in The Valley since 1953, doubled its facility size. One major focus of this project was to more readily integrate into the distribution routes of the Southwest Valley. The interior space includes both retail, office and industrial components.
After outgrowing the capabilities of its previous facility, Utility Trailer decided to expand. The flexibility of this new space includes the additional square feet that a growing business needs, including common meeting and conference rooms, private office suites, a bar top service counter for retail and customer service interactions, as well as storage for POS merchandise. The new, two-story build, supports Utility Trailers continued success in the valley as an authorized dealer and service provider.
- 60,000 sf