step 1: Review the Project Description »
Enterprise is developing two vehicle rental facilities in the Phoenix-Metro area. The projects will include:
• Development of 2.25 – 2.75 total acres of undeveloped land (grading, underground and above ground storm water retention, curbing, paving) for each site.
• New build of structures
o New build of retail rental offices (block buildings with various elevation finishes).
Goodyear: 3,900 SF – including a 1,500 S.F. enclosed wash bay.
Tempe: 2,737 SF
o Tempe: Erection of an outdoor vehicle wash area
• Site lighting.
• Offsite utilities and improvements as needed.
• Landscaping, as required by the Cities of Goodyear and Tempe
• Primary and secondary trenching and conduit and piping as needed to service the site for utilities (electric, water, sanitary).
- step 2: Click to Download Plans & Specs »
step 3: Click to Ask Any Questions »
Email Lili Leon at moc.dliubngisedegl@lilil
step 4: Click to Submit Your Bid »
Submit a bidPlease email bids to email@example.com
Bids are due on Thursday, April 14, 2016